Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My day

Assalamualaikum

Nothing special to be post but i would like to post bout what i feel. Pada aku memang orang akan tengok aku serba boleh aku sihat aku happy, but not a single thing is true bout me, at my condition now do they know how painful i feel.

They dont even know how i try to survive to show what i can do for them. Sorry guys aku bukan nak secure or anything else but the thing that you should know is the presence of me is to support you all. I dont even care if i'm not be commissioned as naval officer, but the reason i'm here is to support you all to be high standard officer.

Aku x mampu untuk di tauliahkan & aku rasa aku x layak untuk ditauliahkan, but then berdirinya aku disini untuk support & untuk bantu jadikan anda pegawai yang serba boleh

No comments:

Post a Comment